Information about Corona
Updated April 2 at 4pm
Travel only if you must
UL follows the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and urges everyone to only travel by public transport if you are completely healthy and symptom-free and really need to travel. If you have the opportunity to work at home, you help reduce the spread of infection. If you are over 70 or belong to a risk group, you should avoid public transport.
Spread out on the bus and on the train. We put in more buses where we see that the needs are greatest, but it is important that we all help, for example by waiting for the next bus if the one coming is full.
Avoid rush hour traffic if you can
If you do not need to travel in rush hour traffic, refrain from it to prepare space for those who must travel to maintain socially critical functions.
Our buses and trains go for those in need
We all need to be helped to reduce the risk of transmission. If you are completely healthy and symptom free and need to travel collectively then we are here. Think about those who have to travel, those who work in traffic and our elderly and frail.
Corona affects healthcare journey
You who have a valid permit to use taxi for healthcare journeys can still do so. Due to corona (covid-19) we have changed routines.
- If you have confirmed corona (covid-19) you can travel to hospitals with special transport. Book as usual via the ordering center: 0771-99 90 00 (between 7am. and 7pm).
- If you need to seek care and are unsure if you are infected: call the reception before you go or book your ride.
- Have the driver open and close the car door for you.
- Feel free to sit in the back seat on the right side of the car to keep distance from the driver.
- Remember to cough and sneeze in the arm fold.
- Wash your hands carefully before going to the car.
- Touch as few places as possible in the car.
- If you are over 70 years you can travel alone in the car. You receive reimbursement for traveling with your own car without having to be certified by the healthcare provider.
A valid ticket is still needed
At this time it is not possible to buy a ticket on board our buses with a debit card or travel bag loaded on a UL card because the place around the driver is off. A valid ticket is still required for travel. If you have a valid period ticket loaded on the UL card, you do not need to do anything but can continue to ride as usual.
If you have travel funds on the UL card, or were thinking of paying the trip with a debit card, it will not work on board the bus, but we refer to the UL app, ticket machines, resrobot.se, sj.se or our sales agents. However, we are aware that there are those who for various reasons can not use the app to buy a ticket. We refer you to our customer service and they help so that everyone who needs can continue to ride our buses. Tickets are still displayed at the rally.
Thanks for being careful!
Our recommendation is to show consideration in public transport as well as in all public environments:
- Sneeze or cough in the arm fold
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay at home when you are sick to avoid infecting other people
- Step through the back doors
- Spread out on the bus and on the train to reduce the risk of infection
- Let go of those who need to get off before going on
Show consideration for each other and appreciate our drivers and train hosts who do a fantastic job of keeping public transport going. Public transport is needed as a community function and we must make sure that everyone helps each other.
Updated April 2 at 4pm