Information about Corona
Travel only if you must
UL follows the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and urges everyone to only travel by public transport if you are completely healthy and symptom-free and really need to travel. If you have the opportunity to work at home, you help reduce the spread of infection. If you are over 70 or belong to a risk group, you should avoid public transport.
Keep a distance
We appeal to you who must travel with us to keep a distance on board. This can mean that the buses will be filled quickly and then you will have to wait for the next bus. The bus driver determines when the bus is full and then has the right to pass the remaining stops on the line. The most important thing is that we are all help to create a safe public transport!
Avoid rush hour traffic if you can
If you do not need to travel in rush hour traffic, refrain from it to prepare space for those who must travel to maintain socially critical functions.
Our buses and trains go for those in need
We all need to be helped to reduce the risk of transmission. If you are completely healthy and symptom free and need to travel collectively then we are here. Think about those who have to travel, those who work in traffic and our elderly and frail.
Corona affects healthcare journey
You who have a valid permit to go on sickness retax can still take you to the care. Due to corona (covid-19) we have changed routines.
- If you have found corona (covid-19) you can go to the care according to special transport. Book as usual via the ordering center: 0771-99 90 00.
- If you need to seek care and are unsure if you are infected: call the reception before you go there or book your sick leave.
- Have the driver open and close the car door for you.
- Feel free to sit in the back seat on the right side of the car to keep distance from the driver.
- Remember to cough and sneeze in the arm fold.
- Wash your hands carefully before going to the car.
- Touch as few places as possible in the car.
- Everyone can travel alone in the taxi, no carpooling.
- If you are over 70, you will be reimbursed for traveling with your own car without having to be certified by the healthcare provider.
A valid ticket is still needed
At this time it is not possible to buy a ticket on board our buses with a debit card or travel bag loaded on a UL card because the place around the driver is off. A valid ticket is still required for travel. If you have a valid period ticket loaded on the UL card, you do not need to do anything but can continue to ride as usual.
If you have travel funds on the UL card, or were thinking of paying the trip with a debit card, it will not work on board the bus, but we refer to the UL app, ticket machines, resrobot.se, sj.se or our sales agents. However, we are aware that there are those who for various reasons can not use the app to buy a ticket. We refer you to our customer service and they help so that everyone who needs can continue to ride our buses. Tickets are still displayed at the rally.
Thanks for being careful!
Our recommendation is to show consideration in public transport as well as in all public environments:
- Sneeze or cough in the arm fold and wash your hands frequently
- Step through the back doors
- Let go of those who need to get off before going on
Updated June 14 at 2pm